Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Happy Birthday to my sister

Another Diablo 3 birthday card! And only a few weeks after my Dido-as-monk card. My sister plays a female wizard in Diablo 3 so I figured dressing Didocat up in wizard garb (including the lady wizard's signature ponytail) would be perfect. I chose the High Heavens level as the background for this card because I felt that the colours and elements would match well with the character. 

Diablo 3 is fun but I am super excited for World of Warcraft's next expansion. I'm a sucker for Asian themes and it looks like Blizzard is putting tons of content in for people who don't raid. The datamined Collector's Edition pet and mount don't look so hot to me but I'll be looking forward to the soundtrack and art book! Although it can be hard to listen to music that you constantly hear played in the background of  a game :P.

There are a ton of cards I painted before I started my blog and they're all collected in this book I made.

Happy Birthday Emily!

-- Julia

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

OP Caster-class!

Great card Julia :)

Julia Minamata said...

It sounds like a jealous monk is talking... Been stomped to a pulp one too many times? ;)